All goods supplied are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Goods at all times remain the property of Millie Miles Event Hire.
- The HIRER must satisfy themselves before use, that all equipment ordered has been delivered and our attention should be drawn to any miscounts, omissions, wrong deliveries, or damaged equipment within 24 hours of delivery in order that charges may not undeservedly be made. No claims for deficiency or damage can be entertained by Millie Miles Event Hire unless notified accordingly.
- The HIRER should ensure that a responsible person is at the delivery address to receive the goods.
- Wasted journeys will be charged for.
Amendments to Orders
You are able to reduce your order up to 48 working hours prior to delivery/collection from us of your items (we are open Monday – Friday 9am-5pm). After this time, we will not make any reductions to your order. Examples being:
- If your order is being delivered/collected from us on a Wednesday, no reductions will be made after 5pm on the Monday of that week
- If your order is being delivered/collected from us on a Monday, no reductions will be made after 5pm, the Thursday of the previous week
Increases to Orders
If you would like to increase your order, additions must be made by 12pm the day prior to delivery (Monday-Friday only). Examples being:
- If your order is being delivered/collected from us on a Thursday, no increases can be made after 12pm on the Wednesday (day before)
- If your order is being delivered/collected from us on a Monday, no amendments can be made after 12pm, the Friday of the previous week. If, over the weekend period additions need to be made, then you will be able to collect the additions from us on the Monday, subject to stock availability.
Collection of Hire Equipment
Unless previously agreed, all hire equipment must be packed and ready for us to collect from 9am on the collection day that is specified on the confirmation. If you are due to return hire equipment to us, then this must be made by 4:30pm on the return day that is specified on the confirmation. This is extremely important as hire equipment often goes back out on hire the same day or the next day, so it is essential that we receive all hire equipment back. If hire equipment is not ready when we come to collect, there will be additional charges. Additional charges include:
- Unreturned items invoices for any items that are broken/not returned
- Additional collection charges for having to come back and collect equipment that is not ready on time.
Delivery/Collection Not to Ground Floor & Delivery/Collection Requiring 2 x People
We must be informed of the above at the time of booking so that we can ensure the correct amount of delivery people deliver/collect the equipment. An additional charge of £20 + VAT per hour will also be applied to cover the extra time spent on site.
If a confirmed order is cancelled or substantially reduced the following charges will apply.
- Confirmed orders cancelled within 14 days from start of hire - 50% of hire charge.
- Confirmed orders cancelled within 7 days from start of hire - 100% of hire charge.
We must be notified in writing that an order needs to be cancelled and an acknowledgement letter/email, confirming the cancellation will be sent. If we are not made aware that the order needed to be cancelled, we will charge 100% of the hire charge.
Responsibility of Hire Items
Please remember you are responsible for the equipment, including boxes, crates and linen bags, for the period of the hire. Broken, damaged, lost and/or unreturned items will be charged at replacement cost. Any items that are found, are to be returned to our office at Weston on the Green.
- The HIRER is responsible for any loss or damage to the goods, from time of delivery, until a representative of Millie Miles Event Hire collects them.
Delivery/collection - As soon as we have delivered the hire equipment, it is then the hirers responsibility. It remains the hirers responsibility up until the moment a member of Millie Miles Event Hire collects the hire equipment.
Collection/Return - As soon as the hirer collects the hire equipment, it is then the hirers responsibility. It remains the hirers responsibility up until the moment that the hirer returns the hire equipment back to Millie Miles Event Hire.
Payment of orders
We require full payment for all orders prior to delivery/collection.
Out of Hours Contact
We pride ourselves on our customer service and provide a telephone number for any out of hours problems you may encounter (07843 375 643).
Insurance of Hired Items
It is your responsibility to arrange insurance cover, if required.
Millie Miles Event Hire reserves the right to revise hire rates, terms of hire and product specifications, without prior notice.